2 Save Energy Ltd is a global provider of real time energy monitoring and heating control products that help consumers to make informed choices about the amount of energy they use, enabling intelligent energy and fuel saving decisions to be made.
2 Save Energy Ltd considers respect for the environment a key business responsibility and encourages all stakeholders to take an interest in the protection of the environment.
2 Save Energy Ltd will therefore:
- Ensure that the company complies with appropriate legislation and regulations.
- Identify and evaluate the environmental aspects associated with the development, manufacture and supply of the wireless energy monitor, in order to control and reduce any environmental impact, including the prevention of pollution.
- Ensure the responsible use of natural resources and the minimisation of waste and energy consumption.
- Implement the training of our people to ensure that they are environmentally aware and that neither they nor the community or the environment are exposed to harm as a result of 2 Save Energy Ltd operations.
In meeting the above, 2 Save Energy also aims to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction by delivering reliable, high quality, cost effective products and services within agreed timeframes; thus generating the returns required to:
- Reward stakeholders for their investment.
- Reward our people for their efforts.
- Provide the funds to support future operations and company growth.
- Provide a stable and enjoyable work-place for the entire team.
2 Save Energy Ltd is committed to the continual improvement of its performance by the monitoring of quality and environmental issues and through involvement with customers, suppliers, regulatory authorities and the community.
To assist with the above, 2 Save Energy Ltd has implemented an integrated Management System that is certified to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004.
Compliance and improvement is monitored by process measures and internal audits and is maintained by the timely implementation of preventive and corrective actions.
Meeting these standards is the responsibility of the entire team. 2 Save Energy Ltd is therefore committed to working with all stakeholders to support effective operation of the companyâ€™s Quality and Environmental Management System and the achievement of goals and of specific Quality and Environmental Objectives.
David McTurk, MD August 2012
A signed copy of this statement is held at the head office of 2 Save Energy Ltd